BOURNBROOK INN STATEMENT REGARDING OPENING & COVID 19
Following the government announcement, we would like to let you know some of the measures we will be putting in place to make sure that when The Bournbrook Inn opens, we will be doing so in a way to keep us all, guests, staff & the wider community, ‘Safe & Social.’
As you may be aware this is our second opening date. We are opening at a very strange and difficult time for our industry, but we know we can do this in a way where people can come in, see what we have done and have a great time whilst remaining safe.
We have worked throughout this whole process tirelessly, to ensure that when we could open, it would be in a way that was safe, whilst remaining as close as possible to the atmosphere and experience we wanted to give all our guests.
As new members to the Stirchley community we want to show everyone that we are the new Bournbrook Inn, not the old Three Horseshoes. We respect the history and heritage of the building, but the new offer we have in place here is one that we think you will all really enjoy.
We can’t wait to meet you all & look forward to welcoming you to The Bournbrook Inn.
Tom & The Bournbrook Team.
BOURNBROOK INN OPENING SERVICE PLAN
PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR AN OVERVIEW OF WHEN WE OPEN ON THE 4TH JULY, THE MEASURES WE WILL BE IMPLEMENTING TO ENSURE WE CAN REMAIN SAFE AND SOCIAL AT ALL TIMES.
1. WALK IN SYSTEM ONLY – THIS WILL BE MANAGED ON THE DOOR BY MANAGEMENT.
2. TABLE SERVICE ONLY – EACH STAFF MEMBER WILL HAVE THEIR OWN SECTION AND WILL DELIVER TABLE SERVICE TO ALL TABLES IN THEIR SECTION, THIS INCLUDES FOOD AND BEVERAGE SERVICE. SECTIONS WILL BE SPLIT USING OUR RISK ASSESSMENT. TO ASSIST WITH THIS STYLE OF SERVICE, WE WILL BE MAKING USE OF REMOTE TILLS, AND ALSO CURREENTLY LOOKING AT APP DEVELOPMENT TO ASSIST IN THIS FURTHER.
3. REDUCED CAPACITY – TABLES & SEATS HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM ALL AREAS AND DISTANCE BETWEEN TABLES HAS BEEN CHECKED TO COMPLY WITH CURRENT GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES. ALSO, THROUGH THE USE OF A CONTROLLED ENTRY POLICY WE WILL MANAGE THE NUMBERS WITH THE VENUE AT ALL TIMES TO COMPLY WITH OUR CURRENT RISK ASSESSMENT. NO PARTIES LARGER THAN 6 WILL BE PERMITTED AT THIS TIME.
4. STAFF MEMBER TEAM GROUPS – WHEREVER POSSIBLE WE WILL BE SPLITTING THE STAFF INTO A BLUE TEAM AND A YELLOW TEAM. STAFF MEMBERS WILL ONLY WORK WITHIN THEIR TEAM GROUPS.
5. CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS – WE WILL BE ENCOURAGING WHEREVER POSSIBLE THE USE OF CARD/CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS AT ALL TIMES. CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED.
6. MENUS/DRINKS MENUS – ALL WILL BE SINGLE USE MENUS ALL PAPER WILL BE RECYCLED. WE WILL BE RUNNING A REDUCED FOOD MENU TO ELIMINATE WASTE..
Cadbury World 1.3 Miles,
Edgbaston Cricket Ground 2 Miles,
NIC 4.4 MILES AWAY, Bull Ring 3.7 Miles.